Whoopy, it's Friday... a day we usually pack up a picnic and meet Daddy for lunch at a park! BUT it's supposed to be 104 degrees today!! So we opted to go to a place with an indoor playground!
Before we left the kids were being so cute... playing with their swimming noodles (pretending they were horses!)

I had to turn my flash off, because Will wasn't into 'getting his picture taken'... so the next few pics are a little dark and fuzzy... but still cute!




After lunch we got the kids an ice cream cone... I was holding Brinley's... and asked Will to give her a small bite of his... he did and she grabbed it RIGHT out of his hands!! So, i just handed him the one i was holding for her... it was the funniest thing I've ever seen...

happy kids...


14 month old + ice cream cone= what a mess!

...at least she was happy and cool!
1 comment:
what a cute family you have!!
Post a Comment