3.21.2011

Mom and Son Sweetheart Date

Friday night, Will and I went to the Mom and Son Sweetheart Dinner and Dance!! We had a lot of fun together... A few pictures before our date:


When we got there, Will made me a paper flower and a card!
...and all the Boys got a cute little Airplane Jet... (they were all petty happy about that!)
Thanks Will for being my date! Love you!

4 comments:

Kristen and Bill said...

Wowza!! What a hunk! I love the picture of you straigtening his tie haha! Such a great idea!

Kristen and Bill said...

Wowza!! What a hunk! I love the picture of you straigtening his tie haha! Such a great idea!

J, E, M & I said...

How fun! You both looked great!!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love that idea. I want to go on a date with my boys. :) Kristen is right, he is a little hunk.