I started this Love Quilt project in June, when we were still living in VA. I was pretty excited to break open the box it was in and get back to work after unpacking in CO! Caitlin was especially looking forward to it because it was for her...
i learned a lot of cool tricks while making this quilt, like how to make Hexagons! Here are a few of them close up...
Finished product!
my signature Panda
I thought the quilting was pretty cute... "Cotton Candy" pattern with Teal thread!
You might remember the $3 dollar yard sale dresser we painted to match the fabric on the left hand side of the above picture! click HERE to see it if you missed it back in June!
2 comments:
You are so talented! I wish I knew how to do this...and that you were still in VA to teach me! Also, the dresser looks awesome! :)
What a pretty quilt!! And Caitlin looks so happy to have it all hers!! :) You are super talented. This is definitely on my "to learn" list.
Post a Comment