If I wasn't so tired I would be laughing so hard my lips would fall off! Huh...what?That has got to be the craziest Caitlin moment ever!
Oh goodness, that's adorable. Now did she set up the pillow herself, or did you guys put it down there afterwards? Either way...too cute!
That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long, long time. Thanks!
I think that takes the cake from my nephew.My sister in law has a picture of him asleep on the counter next to the microwave, he was looking for treats but couldn't make it. SO CUTE!
Funny, that is exactly how we found her! we just left her like that for a while... then i pulled her out, because i get up early and go walking... i didn't want her to wake up! i think she was happy to go back to her tent!
OH my gosh! This is so funny ... and cute!
LOL...That is so funny. I love that kid!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
If I wasn't so tired I would be laughing so hard my lips would fall off! Huh...what?
That has got to be the craziest Caitlin moment ever!
Oh goodness, that's adorable. Now did she set up the pillow herself, or did you guys put it down there afterwards? Either way...too cute!
That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long, long time. Thanks!
I think that takes the cake from my nephew.
My sister in law has a picture of him asleep on the counter next to the microwave, he was looking for treats but couldn't make it.
SO CUTE!
Funny, that is exactly how we found her! we just left her like that for a while... then i pulled her out, because i get up early and go walking... i didn't want her to wake up! i think she was happy to go back to her tent!
OH my gosh! This is so funny ... and cute!
LOL...That is so funny. I love that kid!
Post a Comment