PS. to listen to it... you might have to Mute my Music on the bottom of this page!
Your a Good Man Charlie Brown!
"My New Philosophy"
PS. YUP. i'm still reading Breaking dawn... What? I just can't amandond my family... they need me... (and Justin's reading too... so it's taking us twice as long. :) it's getting good!!)
5 comments:
ohmylantaaaa!! you are crazy! where are you? and what do you think so far?? :) i'm almost thru it for the 2nd time!! lol i'm retarded, i know. me and jenn feed off each other's excitement. hehe
this is by far my favorite book. love it!!
cute
I LOVE Kristin Chenoweth!! She is so cute and talented! I love her in Wicked!
I haven't even gotten my "Breaking Dawn" yet so you're way ahead of me. Yeah, I'm kind of a loser! Dang busy-ness anyway!
Love ya!
I'm going nuts that you haven't finished the book yet! I can't wait to talk about it with you.
yay! i love kristin chenoweth! she's so awesome! it made me want to get out my wicked cd and listen to it!
Post a Comment