12.13.2008

Whoopy... More Snow!!

We got more snow today...and I've decided that I'm starting to love snow again. Not that I want to move to Alaska and become an Eskimo or anything...but I am beginning to love this short unappreciated season. Watching Caitlin and Will get excited as the snow starts to fall... then bundling them up in their snow suits, gloves, scarfs, hats, boots and whatever... it's just cute to watch them prance around the back yard, tilting their heads back catching snow on their tongues, it makes me happy that they are happy. Snow... it just makes a childhood 'magical'.
PS...
My friend Cristi has a new fun little blog... where she's made blog backgrounds with easy to follow instructions. Deck your blog out with cute homemade Christmas backgrounds by Cristi!! click HERE!
Thanks Cristi!

2 comments:

Rachey-Foo said...

wow! you guys get sooo much snow. we barely got a thin layer of white on the ground. and yes, the kids do make it more fun! i hate the snow but now with all the family kids around, i get excited! lol.

Cristi said...

Aw, love you!