3.20.2009

Flash Back Photo Friday!

I'm Joining my sister Amy in Flash Back Photo Friday...
Here are a few pics she posted today, I thought the first one was really sweet.
This is my Grandpa Bassi and me in 1990... WHOA-NELLY was that really 18 (umm, 19) years ago?
I did a report on my Grandpa in the 4th grade (he was in the Korean War) and this is a picture we took for my report! I have sweet memories listening to him tell me stories and showing me pictures of His days in the service...
And here's another picure from Christmas in 1990.

I got these Holiday Barbies a few years in a row (think i have about 5)... all still freshly packed away "Mint" in the original boxes! (except one, probably the first one i ever got... that barbie is now Caitlin's).

6 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

aw i love the one with your grandpa. and the 2nd one shows that you even had great hair back then. dang girl, i'm green with envy. what a fun post!

oh and ps i haven't found any fabric yet for that purse...when (and if) i do i'll send it to ya! i'm going home this next week so maybe when i'm there i'll look! :)

Cristi said...

I love this! I want to do it too! I just need to dig up some old photos!

You were so cute, Amanda - and you look just the same today!

Lisa said...

so cute. you have one of those faces that never change. I could look at any of those pictures and know it is you immediatley! i like flashback friday!

Justin said...

DANG, what a cute girl! And the crazy thing is she only gets more beautiful as time goes by!!!

J, E, M & I said...

I love the picture of you and Grandpa! What a great memory of a wonderful man!

Amy said...

It was fun to hear the reason behind the picture. I'm glad you posted. Super fun!