3.07.2009

Happy Birthday Caitles!

4 Years ago we welcomed our sweet Caitlin into our family!
Justin and I are amazed at how the time has flown by. It's been a joy to watch her grow from this:
To this:
On my last trip back to PA, I inherited this fine homemade Birthday flag
that my Mother made for me and my sisters to hang on our birthdays. How fun
to hang it for my daughter's birthday!



Birthday Girl and Little Bro
Caitlin sporting new outfit from Grammy and Papa, and
enjoying her new octopus from Nans and Pops Birthday activities for March 7th:

-Daddy made Birthday Waffles and Eggs!
-We all admired the Birthday flag.
-What's more fun than watching your brother get a hair cut on your birthday? (he really needed it!)
-Caitlin then wanted to do the dishes for her birthday! (as well as, sweep up the hair, wash the windows and vacuum the whole house! Justin was awesome and very patient to help her complete this birthday wish!)
-Lunch at Wendy's
-Cold, but fun Birthday visit to the Zoo! (we can never get enough!)
Another Birthday outfit from Grammy and Papa!

On our way to the Zoo!

Will's new do

Zoo Train Happiness

... and some day...
Caitlin you'll be able to "measure up" to this gorilla... but for now,
we like you just the way you are!
Happy 4th Birthday!

10 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

We can't believe how big Will and Caitlin are getting...holy cow have they grown since we last saw you guys! Speaking of which we may be out your way in April...we will let you know!
-The Smiths-

Sunshine Promises said...

I cannot believe your baby girl is FOUR! CRAZY! I remember when she was just a babe when Amanda found out she was expecting again! What a blessing Caitlin is to your family (and Will as well!).

David's counting down the days to the tournament (hitting balls in our backyard). And we would love to get together before our babes come. When is good for you?

Lisa said...

i can't believe caitlyn is 4! those pictures of her are so beautiful! happy birthday caitlyn!

Chrissy said...

oooh, finally!!! I was missing all the news from Salt Lake! Give Caitlin a very huge birthday hug from me! I hope everything is going awesome with the new little bug!!!

Lauren said...

I can't believe she is four! What I can't believe even more that that is how big Will is. (He looks bigger than Caitlin in the chair picture.) What a fun birthday!

I am so glad to see you post. I have been wondering how you are doing, you pregnant momma you!

Kitty said...

Happy 4th Birthday Caitlin.
I hope all of your birthday wishes come true.
hugs,
kat

J, E, M & I said...

Happy Birthfay to our sweet little "CaitWin" as Micah would say. We love ya!

Will looks so grown up with a hair cut & I love the brades on Caitlin! So cute! It is hard to think she is 4...

Danielle Hacking said...

I can't believe she is 4! She is so cute! Wow, time flies!!!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Caitlin! She was so cute when she stopped by with Justin to bring us dinner. Thank you guys so much for doing that. We'll return the favor when your baby comes. I hope your feeling better and time flies by so we can get your sweet baby girl here. You'll have to come meet Bayla one of these days.

Amy said...

I loved the pictures. I can't believe how grown up she is now. It was fun singing to her over the phone on her birthday. Love you Caitlin!