Justin planned a great Family Home Evening for Monday night. We took a drive up the canyon to see some Church History sites... it was a beautiful evening! The air was clear because it had been raining all day long... and the view was just breathtaking...
Caitlin and Will had an enjoyable time too! Glad we thought to put their rain boot on them because no kid can resist rain puddles!
Caitlin took this picture of Mommy and Daddy. Don't worry, Mom, we were pulled over to the side of the road!
I love Big Mountain - that's where Craig proposed to me! Since we met on Pioneer trek it was fitting to propose at the place where the pioneers first say the salt lake valley. What a fun FHE - Craig and I should try and go up there soon. Cut family pictures!
9 comments:
What a GREAT FHE activity! And it is GORGEOUS up there! We need to go!!
cute! what a fun night. those kids crack me up. and look at cait's photo skills. she's a born professional!!
cute! what a fun night. those kids crack me up. and look at cait's photo skills. she's a born professional!!
I love all the family photos! You guys are the cutest!
I love Big Mountain - that's where Craig proposed to me! Since we met on Pioneer trek it was fitting to propose at the place where the pioneers first say the salt lake valley. What a fun FHE - Craig and I should try and go up there soon. Cut family pictures!
How come I've never heard of these sites? Go figure! David will have to contact Justin for details. Thanks for the FHE suggestion!
What a fun FHE! Your family is so cute, great pictures, the view is breathtaking!
Heather- that is SO cool!
what a fun FHE! it looks so beautiful there. we sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment