6.05.2009

Our three little Monkeys!

Some day I hope they will all sit still and smile for the camera... but for now, I just couldn't choose my favorite one... I decided to post them all! I'm one lucky Mama!





This is hilarious... we had a few of these mini-wars during the photo shoot... i decided to record it... What a kick, esp. Caitlin's face after i say 'smile!'



5 comments:

Cristi said...

They are BEAUTIFUL!!

Danielle Hacking said...

I've been offline for a while now, but I'm reconnected, and these pictures are so cute! You have a beautiful family! The family pic on the side is awesome! Hope you guys are doing great!

Mary said...

Hilarious! And so so cute.

Amy said...

too cute!

Rachey-Foo said...

LOVE all the pics!!! i was LOL at the faces in each. so much fun!! :) we miss you and hope you and the fam are doing well.

are you ready for 11-20-09?? WAHOOOOO!!! we're planning on going back to gateway again for a midnight show. hope you and your SIL can make it!! :)