9.17.2009

First Day of Preschool...

(...was actually last Tuesday!) but we've got a lot going on over here... So, ya know. Here they are all ready to go! Will was esp excited to go to school this year!

Drop off: Complete! Now it's just Me, Pepper and Brinners! Hm, What to do first?

Pick up: Two very happy kids!! They even look smarter!

2nd day of school: Will was done with the pictures before we even got started...

"back to school, back to school..."

2 comments:

J, E, M & I said...

I love it! "They even look smarter." So Funny Panda!

Amy said...

Umm, is Emily your twin sister?

I am so glad we have each others blogs to keep up with each others lifes, and it is sad when we live so close. Can't help but wonder how it is I don't get to catch up with you on Sunday as I walk the halls????