Well, when your kids are 14 months apart, it's almost like having twins... So the
Me Too Syndrome kicks in pretty strong. My neighbor, Mary gave me the good idea for a potty sticker reward chart for Will... and we just couldn't leave Caitlin out of the fun. Heck, i almost made one for Justin and myself...It also gave us a good opportunity to
introduce small chores for Caitlin around the house and to re-instate good 'potty'
habits before going back to school!
AND...
Last week the kids filled their charts! O happy day!

So, as promised if they fill their charts...
One: Chocolate cake (actually it's a brownie... Click
here for recipe!)

and TWO, a trip to Toys-R-Us... (I couldn't figure out how to do the 'r' backwards... someone in their
advertising department is SUPER talented!)
Caitlin got a 'Fur-real'
Squirrel. She calls him... "Chocolate
Squirrel"

and Will got some new trains...

We're not 100% there yet... but every day he gets better and better... Way to go Will (and Caitlin!)
4 comments:
Love all your posts! Good lucky with Potty training! We need to get together soon! I miss you guys!
since when did caitlin turn 16? look at how old she loooks! AHHHHH!
Congratulations! I love it when my kids reach their goals. It is fun for all of us. I hope you rewarded yourself too. Potty training is just as hard on the Mom. You deserve it!
Our life is slowly calming down. What do you say to dinner at our house next weekend?
Your kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment