do you even realize how much she looks like terese in this photo. nice table.
I like that table. Its really nice!
aw. i totally see it, A & J... That will make Terese's day!
I love the table, and the kitchen that it is in. The Cracroft's are living the high life now. It's great to see an update. We hope everything is going well.
Good observation, Eyres! I totally see it too. Jason and Tammy, this table's been a long time coming... the last one we bought was a Super Target special (clearance variety).
Love it... : )
LOVE the styling of your kitchen. Very clean-lined contemporary. You have great taste, Cracrofts.
Super cute!
When are you going to post pics of your house?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
do you even realize how much she looks like terese in this photo. nice table.
I like that table. Its really nice!
aw. i totally see it, A & J... That will make Terese's day!
I love the table, and the kitchen that it is in. The Cracroft's are living the high life now.
It's great to see an update. We hope everything is going well.
Good observation, Eyres! I totally see it too. Jason and Tammy, this table's been a long time coming... the last one we bought was a Super Target special (clearance variety).
Love it... : )
LOVE the styling of your kitchen. Very clean-lined contemporary. You have great taste, Cracrofts.
Super cute!
When are you going to post pics of your house?
Post a Comment