5.29.2010

Dream Come True....

Finally, after months of begging and collecting stuffed cats... we found a perfect REAL 'kitty' to add to the mix!

Meet the newest member of our family....
Dodger

You might remember Dodger from previous posts... Last Week and January
Dodger was given to us by our good friends Matt and Misty, who recently inherited Wendy from a family member... and thought maybe one dog and two cats was a little more than they bargained for, and they knew how much Caitlin LOVES cats... Thanks for thinking of us you guys! We love him, he's such a sweet kitty!

New BEST friends... Pepper and Dodger! Hugs all around!






3 comments:

rosann said...

I've been thinking lately a lot about getting a kitty!! I'm jealous... I decided a crazy dog and a kitty - probably too much for me! I can't believe how your kids keep growing - looks like Virginia is being good to the Cracrofts - that's good, but Utah would take you back in a second!! :)

Alan and Kiersten said...

aw your kiddos look so happy to have your new addition. and brinley is ADORABLE! oh my gosh. she is getting so big. i LOVE LOVE LOVE that 2nd to last pic of her. her expression is awesome.

Lauren said...

Congratulations! Pets are always fun. I am sure your kids will have a blast.