5.15.2010

Mothers Day Gift...

Justin and the kids were so sweet to get me a crock pot for Mother's day!! I love it! Thanks Loves...it's so nice and shiny... (plus, it matches my kitchen appliances perfectly...) It will make many wonderful dinners for years to come! Now, if it only did the dishes and folded the laundry... i'd be in heaven!

Reason for a new one, you ask??
This is what happened to my old crock pot... That was a sad day in the Cracroft household.
P.S. Don't... i repeat...Don't turn your lid upside down and store under sink... (esp in humid climates)... "because Monday: Crock Pot... Wednesday: No Crock Pot!!" (Madagascar 2, reference)

4 comments:

Stapletons said...

But why? What made it crack? Just the humidity? Did something drip under the sink? I want to make sure mine doesn't break.

Alan and Kiersten said...

yeah i want to know what made it crack like that too! what a good family to get you a new one! can't live without mine!!

Chrissy said...

I had the same crock pot, and I put the lid in the dishwasher a hundred times, and one day it didn't survive. it cracked just like that - only ALL OVER the inside of my brand new dishwasher - I was devistated (and Chris was ready to kill me) But it all worked out. I use my grandma's super old crock pot now. I think they're made to last longer!

Amy said...

DANG!