Broken Wheel-

I've been sick the past few days... and the only thing to help me feel better was to break out my trusty sewing machine and quilt. (sigh!) It really is relaxing to me... I've had this pattern for 5 months... but my quilting time was taken up by training for the half marathon... (and since I've been 'recovering' from the race.... what better way to truly relax than to quilt! (don't miss understand me Justin, I'd still like a massage!)
Now, if i could only figure out how to run and quilt at the same time... :) I think i'd be the happiest woman on the planet!
Two more patters to go then I can make THIS for my darling first born...

love those 1930's Gracie's fabrics!!
3 comments:
You're amazing! Teach me!!
Oh, and I didn't know you've been sick...bummer! I hope you're feeling better!
This quilt is going to be absolutely stunning! beautiful job Amanda.
Happy Thanksgiving, hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Awesome! I can't wait to see it done!!
Post a Comment