1.27.2011
ABC...easy as 123...
You might remember last summers activity I did with the kiddos:
Each week during the summer, we took two or three letters, painted them and talked about words that started with that letter, took turns pointing the letter out in books and magazines ... It was a lot of fun...the kids LOVED painting too!
So, what did we do with all the letters??? Well, up until 3 days ago, they were tucked away in the back of my junk cupboard, yes every house has one, usually it's a drawer... i'm blessed to have a whole cupboard! and I decided that it was time to make room for 'other junk'. I found some of these cool wall picture hanging strips at Staples...
I cut them in half... and stuck them onto the backs of our letters...

and the other half on the wall! They easily peal off the wall too, you can move them around if you don't like where you put them... This saves you from making 26 little holes in the wall...totally, my kind of tool!
Here's Caitlin and Sydney admiring my work...
Caitlin, Claire, Sydney and Will (i mean, Mario! Actually, he looks more like Hitler in this picture...? What is he doing? LOL!)
(covert, no flash...) funny, you can see the lamp shadow... ha
"...And that's how easy love (for letters) can be!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's a good idea!! I LOVE them!!! :)
SUper cute!
How fun! I especially like the part about no holes in the walls. Yeah!!!
Lookin' Good!
What's up with Will? lol!
Post a Comment