2.24.2011

President's Day...and after

Bank Holidays are the BEST! We love having Daddy/Justin home... this president's day we took a trip north to IKEA for the afternoon...

Justin's Buddy from Young Mens let us borrow his sweet ride so we could bring home a new bed frame that we've been saving for since beginning of September! Whoa. long over due. It was a great day for a mini-family trip...

Three little ones: sug as bugs in the back!

we listened to LOTS of Justin Bieber, at Caitlin's request, of course.Caitlin and Brinley were playing so cute!!


IKEA rocked the house, not only did we get an awesome price on our bed frame and side tables... BUT they also paid for lunch! LOVE. IT.

Tuesday and Wednesday were devoted to painting the Master Bedroom...



happiness is having a place to rest your head for the night... ("like a hollow tree, or a house full of dwarfs; i hear they are very hospitable!")

5 comments:

Kristen and Bill said...

I love it! So, I've been trying to convince Bill that it is WORTH getting a bedroom set. He thinks it's a total waste of money...sigh...Our room is so barren because we have nothing in it besides our bed that is sitting on a metal frame. And everything gets thrown on the floor because we don't have a dresser or side tables to organize our things with. How can I get him to see the light?!?!?!

Anyhoo, it looks fantastic and I love the color on the walls!

J, E, M & I said...

Yeah! Nice color on the walls!! I bet you slept wonderful last night?! :)

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Great color choice and I love the bed and nightstands!

Amy said...

Your room looks so good! I love the bed set you picked out.

Lauren said...

I love it! The paint looks great and the new bed frame and side tables are super cute. I am also envious of your vacuum lines. I wish I had those at my house. . . Maybe I should go do something about that.