8.17.2011

staycation-nation!

Originally, this past weekend we were planning on taking a trip to PA to visit my family. but as time went on after Justin had take Friday and Monday off, things kept popping up for our church callings on Saturday and Sunday, so we decided i would go for Enoch's birthday and Grammy's surgery and then we would have a (broken) two day family stay-cation! We have had a wonderful few days-

FRIday:
we took the fam to VA Beach! (yes even pepper!)

she was really good, but wanted to chase those silly seagulls... but she had to stay on her leash.








SUNday:
Will pushing Brinley in baby stroller


I made some Green and Pink Smoothies for the next day.... (Mmm!)

Brinley- having a little sipper of some diluted pink smoothie!

MONday:
POOL and Movie DAY

(breakfast and a little photo shoot...)



yay, pooooooooooooooooooooooool!














After the pool we were going to take the kids to the movies... but there were no kid movies playing (weird). so we rented "Mars Needs Moms" (strange but funny movie with a cute ending) and we made our own movie theater at home! We put up blankets and made it dark in the TV room and had snacks and popcorn for the mini's. Caitlin made everyone movie tickets too!
sleeping BEE-U-dy... aw!
What a wonderful Summer Family Stay-cation!
WE <3 our Family!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Good times!! Fun memories. :)

J, E, M & I said...

Way to go Caitlin!! I LOVED seein' her dive and swim! I cracked up at the video of Will... When you guys were here I tried to get him to take a picture with me and he would NOT smile!! I'll post those soon... its so funny! Its like he is so DONE wth the camera.