5.31.2012

Locks of Love


BEFORE:
 measuring...




 AFTER:
Caitlin is so sweet, that night she prayed that her hair would help make a little girl happy some day!! (tear) I'm so proud of my baby!!

here's the video of me cutting the braid off... (never mind the fact i'm a total dork, i didn't know he was recording...ha)

6 comments:

Justin said...

No... I'M the one that sounds like a total dork! (Justin)

Amanda's reply: You always sound like that.

Oh boy... oh well!

emily said...

What a beauty! I love her short hair! How sweet is she????

Alan and Kiersten said...

she looks SO PRETTY with short hair! i love it on her. and justin is such a good dad, making sure she knew he loved it short. it was so cute. :)

Cherry Blossoms said...

There is NO WAY Caitlin is SEVEN! Holy COW! All of your children are so gorgeous! We love Caitlin's new hairdo!

D... said...

She looks so grown up! I love her haircut. It looks great on her!! :)

Jonah and Aja said...

what a sweet girl. always so loving just.