10.22.2008

one... two... THREE!

"Three... it's a magic number..."
Three's Company
Three Little Pigs
The Three Stooges
Three trimesters
Goldie Locks and the Three Bears
"I don't know's on Third"
Shrek the Third
Thirdy-something (that's a stretch)
Third Eye Blind
Three Primary Colors!
"Knock Three times on the ceiling if you want me..."
Third Rock from the Sun
My Three Sons
Hey Guess what??
Amanda's a Third!!
And...
WE are SO SO SO excited to announce that we are expecting our very own number Three!!
May 2009
So... I guess that means we'll be a Party of Five!

19 comments:

Chrissy said...

aah, do you remember that show? Party of 5? Baily was SUCH a "hottie" Haha. It was so awesome to see you and relive what total nerds we were in high school!! I can't wait to meet the new baby via the internet!

Alan and Kiersten said...

YAY!!! i am so so excited for you guys! i'm sorry you're sick. i hope it gets better! congrats!

Lauren said...

Congratulations Cracrofts!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Wahoo!

marlene said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting - although I am sorry about the "prego sick" - you make me smile :)

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so awesome. I am so excited for you and your family. I'm sure you will, but definately post pictures when the baby comes because we'll be long gone out of the ward :(
Good luck with everything!

Cristi said...

Congrats again! :)

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Congratulations!!!! I am sooo excited for you. I'm sure you will, but make sure to post pics of your new baby because I'll be long gone out of the ward when you have your baby. Good luck with everything!

J, E, M & I said...

Love It! You are so fun!

Amy said...

Cute list of threes. I like watching your little cashew nut baby boppin' up and down on your side bar. So so exciting! I'm sorry your such a sickie right now. I hope this passes quickly for you.

Austin said...

that's awesome! congrats!!!

baby #3 is awesome, you know what they say about the third child? They're AWESOME!!! (I would know. I am a third child, and not at all humble.)

The Taylors said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Maren said...

Congratulations! Three is the perfect number, if I say so myself :)

Plus, now you can sing "There's Five People In My Family" from Sesame Street. It's our family song....

Maren said...

Congratulations! Three is the perfect number, if I say so myself :)

Plus, now you can sing "There's Five People In My Family" from Sesame Street. It's our family song....

Debbie said...

I am so thrilled for you. I hope you feel better quickly.

Lots of love,
Debbie (cousin)

Rachey-Foo said...

you forgot the Three Amigos!!!
i love that movie. hahahaaaa!
*singing* my little buttercup...

anyway, i got all sidetracked. lol
how fun for you and your party of four almost five!

we ordered tickets for you and Yung for the movie. so hopefully she can make it. no worries if not. :) i can't wait.

feel better, lil' Mama!
see you soon.

Rachey-Foo said...

you forgot the Three Amigos!!!
i love that movie. hahahaaaa!
*singing* my little buttercup...

anyway, i got all sidetracked. lol
how fun for you and your party of four almost five!

we ordered tickets for you and Yung for the movie. so hopefully she can make it. no worries if not. :) i can't wait.

feel better, lil' Mama!
see you soon.

Desiree said...

Congrats to your family! I'm so happy for you!

Desiree said...

Congrats to your family! I'm so happy for you!

Tracy Haws said...

Yeah Panda! I was wondering why on your GoodReads page you were currently reading "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and thought I had better check out your blog...which I'm glad I did! Congrats to you and the family!

Much love,
the Tx Crew