OK, so i've been sort of 'check out' for a few weeks... on and off sickness with pregnancy... so my creative juices are not really flowing..
but i thougth since Halloween is almost here... (and i saw this on my good friend, Panda's blog) I thougth i'd share "past Halloween pictures" with you too (great idea, P!)... can't wait to show you what Caitlin and Will's costumes are this year!! :)
Halloween 2002
This was our first Halloween as a newly married couple! I was a witch, and Justin was Harry Potter! He Looked AWESOME! I have a hard copy picture of it, and it's by far one of my favortie pictures of us ever!... (that was before we owned a digital camera...) so i'll see what i can do to find someone with a scanner.) Anyone?
Halloween 2003
Moe Dressed up as a Cow!
I was 4 months pregnant with Caitlin, I dressed up as Moe!!! sort of...
.JPG)
Halloween 2005
Auntie Linds gave this cute little Hawaiian dress to Caitlin... What a cutie! (7 months old)
Auntie Linds gave this cute little Hawaiian dress to Caitlin... What a cutie! (7 months old)

.jpg)


7 comments:
What a great post! I'm definitely doing the same on mine. I love the photo of Moe as a cow!!
Fun Pictures! I love Halloween, easily one of my favorite holidays! You guys doing anything fun? Can't wait to see what the little kids will be dressed up like!
Fun Pictures! I love Halloween, easily one of my favorite holidays! You guys doing anything fun? Can't wait to see what the little kids will be dressed up like!
Amanda, of course you can put those photos on your blog, I would love it! You should also post the one of me and you! I want to see it! :-) Thanks for giving me something to do at work, not having my computer with me really stinks!
this was such a fun post! i loved looking at all your pictures!
Parts of me can't wait to have kids to dress them up and take them out trick or treating! :) But the other part is content with dressing up the dogs! :) lol
ohmygosh...loved all the pics! happy halloween!
Post a Comment