Dude, and A BIG HIGH FIVE to Justin for passing his test on Saturday!! YEA! That much closer to an MBA!! Way to go honey, You deserved to have a fun day off to spend with me, cleaning the yard and doing my 'honey-do-list' and then to top it all off spending a fun afternoon at the Zoo with the kids...
PA Trip: I thougth I'd start with a visit from one of my favorite buddies from High School, Chrissy! Mom called her to see if she would come take some pictures of the grand kids for her... and we had a fun morning visiting... Ahh. I loved visiting with you Chrissy!! And thanks for putting up with all the crying children!!
Here's Me and Chrissy
Here are a few shots of the kids:
ONLY way to get Will to stop crying was to give him this...
Caitlin, Enoch, Will
Ada, Micah
Poor Ada, she was so sleepy... Will... he was just plain mad.
What cute kids, even when they are crying... and not posed the way we want them!
10 comments:
The running ones are great! It's like an ad in a JCPenney catalog. Someday they'll love the crying ones... I think those are my favorites!
i love these pics. every single one is soooooooo cute. ahhh, kids are hilarious.
very very fun post!!
8 more days to the movie!! can you stand it??? call me when you get a minute...we are tryin to do hoodies. let me know what you think! :) see you soon!!
I love it! What a fun day! Thanks for inviting me over! I can't wait to see you guys again!!
Ha ha that was a funny day. Chrissy really had her work cut out for her.
That was such a crazy morning...Thanks to Chrissy we did get some good ones! Good times!
oh my gosh! i was laughing SO hard at these pictures! they are PRICELESS!! awesome.
Those pictures are so cute! When they're all older they will love seeing these pictures (great pics for wedding videos!) I didn't know Justin is getting his MBA - that's really cool. Craig just got his this last spring. See you Sunday, my last day at that ward :(
Those pictures are so cute! When they're all older they will love seeing these pictures (great pics for wedding videos!) I didn't know Justin is getting his MBA - that's really cool. Craig just got his this last spring. See you Sunday, my last day at that ward :(
Those pictures are so cute! When they're all older they will love seeing these pictures (great pics for wedding videos!) I didn't know Justin is getting his MBA - that's really cool. Craig just got his this last spring. See you Sunday, my last day at that ward :(
Post a Comment