What joy! :) I just think of the joy that both Caitlin and Will have brought us, and, even after full-time dad duty for a few days, I can still say I'm 100% excited! Honey, YOU are amazing. :)
Yea! I'm so happy for you and your family. Congrats! We love you guys! It was so fun to have you here Panda, MD! Justin thanks for being such a great Daddy and hubby! We did miss you guys!
that is the best order to have children. i know this from experience. oldest girl takes care of brother and teaches him the way of the ninja and then she gets a little sister to play all the girly games with because the boy is sick of them and wants to play with bow staffs. day 4 of the lemonade.
Congrats you guys! That is so awesome. That will be fun that we'll have girls about the same age. We need to get together sometime soon before I have my baby. Tell Justin to call Jake and set a fun night together up. Maybe we could do Mandarin again ... we haven't been there in FOREVER. Talk to you later.
22 comments:
What joy! :) I just think of the joy that both Caitlin and Will have brought us, and, even after full-time dad duty for a few days, I can still say I'm 100% excited! Honey, YOU are amazing. :)
Love,
Me
Congrats! I am so excited for you!
Congratulations! So exciting. I look forward to a little girl....hopefully one day. All the cute clothes and all the tights and frills. Awesome.
Congrats!! That is awesome!
Yea! I'm so happy for you and your family. Congrats! We love you guys! It was so fun to have you here Panda, MD!
Justin thanks for being such a great Daddy and hubby! We did miss you guys!
Congrats!!! Thats such exciting news!! We are so excited for you all!
that is the best order to have children. i know this from experience. oldest girl takes care of brother and teaches him the way of the ninja and then she gets a little sister to play all the girly games with because the boy is sick of them and wants to play with bow staffs. day 4 of the lemonade.
congrats! That is so great for you!
Congrats to you!! The world needs another beautiful cracroft baby! Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations! Are you SURE it's a girl??? (Just kidding. . .)
Congratulations!! I'm very happy for you and your family!!
Congrats!!
Congrats on your little girl! Good news, indeed! We are so happy for you both!
That's great!! Congratulations!
Totally Awesome!
yea!! we love girls!!
congrats! that's so awesome!
we're getting our ultrasound this month too!
aww, how sweet!! congrats!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you both!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you both!!!
congrats!
Congrats you guys! That is so awesome. That will be fun that we'll have girls about the same age. We need to get together sometime soon before I have my baby. Tell Justin to call Jake and set a fun night together up. Maybe we could do Mandarin again ... we haven't been there in FOREVER. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment