Nana is an avid reader of our family blog.
I just wanted to take a few seconds to say
how much we LOVE her... you truly are GREAT Nana!
Love,
Justin, Amanda, Caitlin and Will
...and what's better than Birthday Cake??
BIRTHDAY MIXED BERRY COBBLER, (of course!)
(adapted from recipe: Northwest Blackberry Cobbler)
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 cups blackberries, fresh or frozen (I used a tripple combo: black, blue, and raspberrie)
2 teaspoons almond extract
Mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in an 8"x8" glass baking dish. Stir in milk; blend well. Pour melted butter over dough. Toss blackberries02\';/ with almond extract. Spoon over top of dough. Bake 45- 50 minutes at 350 degrees, or until dough rises to top and is brown. serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Mmmm!

4 comments:
Was that picture taken at the Dairy Keen in Heber??!
YUP! That is such a fun place to eat... always a favortie stop of ours when we go up there!
Friend I love that you love to be so crafty. You are great. I love your blog page its so cute :)Your family is so cute and yes my husband washes the dishes too. We are lucky gals . Its goo to chat with you again. Take care.
Wow! Congratulations! A girl! I bet Kaitlyn is so excited!
Post a Comment