1.10.2009

I'm the newest member of...

... the I [heart] Tums club!
(Hold tight and never let go buddy!!)

7 comments:

laura s. said...

That is so not fun, sorry to hear it's an issue already! Okay, just had to share a bit of preggie knowledge... Stick with the TUMS and don't do Pepto. I found out during my last pregnancy after chugging it all throughout that Pepto has aspirin in it, which can be dangerous for baby.

Thought you might want to know, I never knew or even suspected a problem.. there aren't even any warnings on the bottle.

And is that Justin in that pic?

Amy said...

For me it was Rolaids. I'm glad Tums can be there for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you Amanda! They've held off my severe indigestion for the past month!! Consider me a member of the club too!

Amanda said...

Laura, that totally made me laugh... no, that's not Justin in the picture! HA! if it were, i'd have to give him a serious lesson in fashion... dude, white jeans is so 1980's... (unless they are vintage... ha!)

Justin said...

Yeah, that is most emphatically not me. :)

Lauren said...

I kinda thought it was Justing too. (Sorry Justin.) Until I took a second look.

I must admit I am also a fond member of the Tums Club. I have never needed them until now. Oh the things that pregnancy does to us!

Rachey-Foo said...

you know, i hear the more heartburn, the more HAIR baby will have. it was totally true with Allie. i had major heartburn...yuuuuucky. hope you get a moment of relief with the TUMS. love ya!