Instructions:
1. Go to the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.
6. Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.jpg)
.jpg)
This picture was taken Jan 2006, Caitlin was 10 months old! I believe this was one of the first times she used this 'sippy' cup... (what a cute baby, this gets me really excited to have another little girl!!) I made the 'pillow' behind her head because she's so short and would bump her little head on the back of the high chair!
I TAG:
Amy
Emily
Lindsey
Panda
Laura
Lauren
2 comments:
So fun! Glad I tagged you! :)
she is so little! how cute! it's great because you have a picture of her now right below. it makes it easy to compare!!!
and thanks for being willing to make me a bag! i really will pay for it. they are SO CUTE! i will look for fabric here too. although shockingly rexburg idaho doesn't have a huge selection of fabric...i know, who knew, right? thanks again!
Post a Comment