2.04.2009

Zzz...

Poor little Will wasn't feeling very good last week...
I found him a few times snuggled in the most random places. I was glad he was taking the time to sleep... as it IS the best medicine.
This was so cute, he set up a little bed for all his trains too!On this particular day, Will fell asleep under the table while I was using my sewing machine! I actually moved the bench out of the way so I could take the picture... he was wedged pretty far under there... maybe he got stuck and gave up.
He was feeling a little better this day, but insisted on wearing his boots all day, and was trying to get comfortable on the warm laundry I just pulled from the dryer.

Last night he fell asleep just outside our bedroom door ... I didn't think to take a picture of it...
Now, it's Caitlin's turn to feel a bit crummy this week. It's just that time of year.
Blah. I want spring!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I hate having sick kids! Good luck this week with Caitlin. I hope next week you get a nice break. I can't wait for spring either!

Cristi said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute!!

Lisa said...

so cute! i hope everyone starts to feel better. there is nothing worse than sick kids!

J, E, M & I said...

Will is so sweet! I love them soooo much!

Amy said...

What a sweetheart. Hope Caitlin feels better soon.