2.06.2009

This is hilarious to me...

After lunch the kids wanted to watch a movie. "Buzz, Buzz, Buzz..." the shouted! Cool, that was easy. So, I popped Toy Story into the DVD player...
and for some reason our copy of Toy Story sometimes defaults on the French voice over... so as soon as I heard this... I said out loud, "Oh, man it's in French again!" and I reached for the remote to change it back to the English version...
Caitlin saw me do this... and said, "NO! I want to watch it in Franch!"

That totally stopped me in my tracks... "Really? You really want to watch Toy Story in French?"
"Yes, in Franch!"
"OK!"

About 8 minutes into the movie... she said something to the effect of...
"Umm, I can't want this... I want to watch the other movie...!"

"You want to watch it in English?"

"Yes, in Emblish!"

I knew it... I just wondered how long it would take to set in that she actually had NO idea what was going on... Will however... stuck around for only 30 seconds... HA!

4 comments:

J, E, M & I said...

So cute...Caitlin is looking more and more like you. The past two posts I've thought that! She will be a Beauty like her Mommy!

J, E, M & I said...

So cute...Caitlin is looking more and more like you. The past two posts I've thought that! She will be a Beauty like her Mommy!

Rachey-Foo said...

hahhaaaa!! that is hilarious! at least she tried to watch it. what a cutie!!

Amy said...

ha ha ha ha ha love it!