Here is a new granola that I picked up at my local grosery store, in the health food isle... it's amazingly delicious, and was voted one of Fitness Magazine's favorite Natural snacks! (you can get it at Whole Foods and Target if your grosery store's health food isle is limited!)

Yogurt selection for today is Dannn Lite and Fit, Vanilla! Mmmm.
6 oz of yogurt ............60 cal.
1/4 cup granola.......120 cal.
tall refreshing glass of H2O
a delicious and satisfying snack- that gives you energy and cofidence to face anything!
Eat Healthy...Be Happy!
3 comments:
Amanda you should try making your own granola. it is super easy and since you are already such a good cook I am sure you can tweak it all kinds of ways to get exactly what you like. If you need a recipe I will email it to you. Let me know : )
i love when you posts recipe stuff! it makes me think outside the box. that looks delish!
AMANDA!!! I found your cute blog too!!! Your AWESOME and have such a cute family!!
Post a Comment