Awww that is so sweet! And just so you know I am still totally jealous that you scored the purple and white checkered blanket. he he so many snuggly memories. Love you all
Hey Amanda- I love your blog-so cute. We are so glad that you guys are in Virginia. It was great visiting with you. We can't wait to get together again!
3 comments:
Awww that is so sweet! And just so you know I am still totally jealous that you scored the purple and white checkered blanket. he he so many snuggly memories. Love you all
is it sad that i get just as excited when i get mail that isn't a bill, a credit card offer or some kind of ad??? ha ha! they're so cute!
Hey Amanda- I love your blog-so cute. We are so glad that you guys are in Virginia. It was great visiting with you. We can't wait to get together again!
Post a Comment