6.08.2010

Class of 2000!

RED & BLACK!!
Wow, Has it already been 10 years??
wow.



June 8, 2000

Aww. Cutest Girl, (this just made my day) and I was just glad i wasn't voted... "Most likely to meet an Alien!" Although that would be funny! haha.

Senior Year was a lot of fun...

November
Fall Play: Little Women, I played Aunt March!

my bro, Brandon, me, and my dad!
December:
Chamber Choir Christmas program
Me with my dance partner, Ricky. (it takes a very confident man to wear pink AND tights!)

oh yeah, I lived gLee my senior year... (looooove it!)

March:
Spring Musical: Anything Goes
I played Reno Sweeney!
April:
Chamber Choir Trip to Las Vegas
Performed at Circus Circus!

:) This makes me smile to know that i followed my 'plans' perfectly... (only it should say... "and have the CUTEST KIDS in the world!")

Good times remembered!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

What a hottie! You were (and still are) adorable!!! Happy 1oth reunion.

Debbie said...

That is so awesome! It looks like you had a great time. You look just the same, lucky you!

Justin said...

You might think I'm biased, my dear, but I'll bet friends and family would agree... you don't appear a day older! Glad YOU appear to not be aging... :)

Cherry Blossoms said...

Wait a second...what happened to the awkward teenage years Amanda? NO FAIR!

Amy said...

You still are the cutest!

Stapletons said...

You sassy lady! Love the pics! PS - You are YOUNGER than me!!

Charitons said...

How fun! I agree, you do not look a day older, maybe just more beuatiful! It's my 10 year this year as well. Hard to believe.

emily said...

It's my 10 year, too! I think it's funny that I totally remember that star hat of yours. I think I borrowed it once! Sara had one....