6.18.2010

Highlights of My Week...

a craft room of my very own...
my sewing machine told me today she's happy to have a home!
Caitlin made this card for her Nans in Utah who had surgery...

Edward Cullen impersonation:
Our neighbors finally cleaned up their trash... apparently Squirrels are the "grizzly bear" of Va. Glad i didn't learn that the hard way... we keep our trash in a trash can! i just thought it was funny to look out the window and see this big mess and a squirrel sitting there...
Baby's crib is being used by everyone but the baby...
This is what happens when you let the kids stay up 'late' and watch a movie...

Caitlin got her KinderMat in the mail... Kindergarten is ALL day in Virginia, so they have a 'nap time'...
yup! It works...
Justin is amazing... finally we have two cars in the garage!
I love baking esp. if i can give it all away... good thing we have our ward picnic tonight. I made these this morning... Funfetti cupcakes!
Mini Apple pies... Click HERE for my recipe!
Tomorrow we might try and hit the farmers market... :) good times.

4 comments:

Jason and Tammy said...

Those mini Apple pies look AMAZING!!!! Can I get the recipe??

Justin said...

Honey, you gots mad bloggin' skills! :)

Amy said...

Wow I want one of those mini pies and your blog looks great!

Amy said...

Oh those pictures were so funny!