It's taken me forever to get these pictures posted... We were waiting for carpet, then decided to paint... and now we're finally down to our last 9 boxes (Yay!)... and then we're FINALLY moved in... so I'm happy to share with you pictures of the inside of a little place we like to call home...


Main floor, front room. We still plan to paint... but for now it's livable!

Main floor, Toy room!

Main floor, TV room...

Main floor, Kitchen



Back Yard:



So, for the past two months, we decided it would be easiest to get new carpet, and paint before we move all the beds and everything up stairs... (Ha, we've been living on the main floor- which surprisingly has been great!) BUT We are excited because we
finally have the first bedroom (the Guest bedroom) almost* done! (still need to paint the door/closet door... hang some pictures...) then it's perfect!
but for now... here's a little before and after of the guest bedroom... enjoy!
Before:

After:

After, After:

:) Guest bedroom is READY for guests!!
9 comments:
What a beautiful and cute little house! Love it! :) Can't wait to have one of my own.
Wow what a difference the new color made in the guest room. I love the whole house!
I'm on my way for a visit to utilize that fabulous guest room! What a beautiful house Amanda. Love it and I always love seeing you before and after shots.
Beautiful!!! I want to come stay in that guest bedroom!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL! i love love love your kitchen! it looks so good. congrats!
your home is absolutely beautiful! i love the warm colors and all the trees outside. it's lovely!! :)
Wow. What a beautiful home Amanda!
Wow. What a beautiful home Amanda!
Really nice, Panda! Can't wait to visit this summer... :)
Post a Comment