9.07.2010

First Day of School

Our Caitle-Bug headed off to school this morning! She packed her lunch last night (lunch bag see in this picture on ground). She's finally a BIG Kindergartner and she finally got to ride the school bus! Here are a few pictures from this morning!!
This is her new back pack...
I made this cute little pom-pom key chain out of random ribbons... so at a first glance she'll know which back pack is hers!
View of the bus stop from our drive way...


Mommy and Cait
Cait and Daddy

Cool NEW bus!


5 comments:

Susan said...

She did great! Grammy is so proud of Caitles, way to go girl.Cool backpack too. Proud of Mom and Dad,I cried like a baby every time my little ones started Kindergarten.

Jonah and Aja said...

congratulations caitlin. ana and cams bus is really old and retro, i'll have to post a photo on our blogger.

J, E, M & I said...

Good for her... Gettin' on the bus like a pro. That's my girl...
Love, Auntie Em

Lisa said...

such a big girl. hope her 1st day was wonderful!!

Amy said...

Oh she looked so little getting on that big bus. I'm so proud of her. She looked so cute! The pom pom looks great on her backpack. Caitles is so lucky to have such a cool Mom.