9.16.2010

Preschool!

Wednesday was Will's first day of preschool! He's waited so long for this day... When he got up in the morning I said, "Will, you get to go to school today!" he looked at me (so excited) and said... "Oh, do i get to ride the preschool bus?" (days like this, i wish our pilot was yellow... just to make this little guy's dream come true...)

But that got me thinking... NEXT YEAR- I'll have both Caitlin and Will off to school... on the bus... (oh, i think i feel my heart breaking a little, Are our babies really growing up this fast!!??) Please stay little as long as you can...

First day of preschool picture!

Little Sister, Brinley (I was trying to get them to stand next to each other... that didn't happen.)
Will's Preschool:

waiting for the doors to open!

playing...

Brinley REALLY wanted to get out and play too...
After dropping will off at school, I went visiting teaching... and the most amazing thing happened when i got out of the car ... i saw an ALBINO SQUIRREL! It was amazing... (obviously, this is not a picture i took...) i tried to grab my camera fast... but it was already gracefully gliding across the street and up some trees... But it was SO cool... (and Lucky, i hear!) My friend said that there are a family of albino squirrels that live in her neighborhood. So, on a good day... she'll see like 5 at one time!
Pick up after preschool was fun, Will had a great first day... Briggs, Berkley (twins) and Isabelle (all from church) are in his class too! What fun!
the roller coaster swing! ha!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Will ran up here... climbed up and said... "Look Mommy, I'm Jonny!"


So, a few times a week- it's just ME and BRINNERS... what fun!

4 comments:

Justin said...

I know I'm totally biased, but our kids have the CUTEST little smiles, don't they? And I love the pic of Will peeking in the school window. :)

Kristen and Bill said...

Seriously, your kids are adorable!

J, E, M & I said...

Wilbur is so dang cute! I'm so glad your kiddos love school! My friend has to drag her 5 year old to school everyday...

Caitlin looks so darling with her hair up in a bun for dance class. Sniff, Sniff!

B is gettin' so big too! :)

laura s. said...

Don't you just LOVE your time with Brinley? With my 3 oldest in school all day, I finally feel like I'm getting to know Kate... and she's 2 1/2!

Miss you guys!