Last week when my parents were here the kids did a lot of fun things with Grammy! She helped Caitlin with here homework every day by reading her lots of books!

They played ball together!

Watched movies together... we rented "How to Train Your Dragon!"

We painted spooky Halloween things...
Caitlin's creations:

Will's creations:

We also painted these cute bird houses...
Will and Mommy's, Grammy's (for Brinley) and Caitlin's

We decorated cupcakes for Sunday dinner!


Monday we went to the pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins!!



Then we painted them!!
Here are Grammy's:

Will and Caitlin's painted pumpkins...



We had so much fun... We LOVE you GRAMMY AND PAPA!
2 comments:
You're mom has some serious painting skills! love the pumpkins
Everytime I look and read your blog it makes me miss you guys! You are the mother I want to be...you do so many fun things, which is why I like you so much! Hey...let me know what size Caitlin is and I'll finally get the box together this weekend or next.
Post a Comment