Before our camera broke, i did get a few pictures of our weekend get-a-way to the beautiful Shenandoah Vally!! Before we left we needed to get 'cool pics' of all travelers wearing their shades...
they pulled a switch-a-roo... on me. so cute. We thought it would be fun to camp in Glen Maury park!! Over all, I'd say we had a good time. Caitlin and Will LOVED camping! Brinley was the party-pooper... but every party has one... might as well be the baby! Caitlin and Daddy setting up the tent! (to this day, it remains our FAVORITE wedding gift! Thank you Cambridge Financial!) supervising...
You have got to hate those moments. Our first camera broke at my little sisters wedding. I can't remember how the second one broke, but I almost put off going to the hospital to have Avie because we didn't have a working camera. Thank heavens for Jeremy's aunt. Good luck choosing a new one!
Hey, so I was reading my friend Kristen's blog and saw on the comments that you had met me, and then I looked at your blog, which is super cute by the by, and I really did meet you! Haha, small world. So, just thought I would say hi, and I hope it is okay I looked at your blog, you have such a cute family!
such a bummer about the camera. glad you got some camping ones though. looks like fun! i told alan i really want to go to next years homecoming. he said if we get a dang job we can go, so here's hoping!
Karla, Our oldest two LOVE camping!! and Glen Maury camp ground was $22 a night... so much easier on the wallet than the 60 (or even 80+) at the BV hotel etc... We only stayed over friday night, camp ground was first come, first served...so we left home early and went to the camp ground first and set up our tent. we kept all the important things in our car. It was fun, but cold at night, i think when Brinley is older it will be 'more' fun... she had a hard time being out of her crib... we are actually looking forward to doing it again! we'll save a spot next to us for your tent!
7 comments:
You have got to hate those moments. Our first camera broke at my little sisters wedding. I can't remember how the second one broke, but I almost put off going to the hospital to have Avie because we didn't have a working camera. Thank heavens for Jeremy's aunt. Good luck choosing a new one!
wish we were there. it looks like a great place to camp. more shenendoah.
You guys are such troopers!
Hey, so I was reading my friend Kristen's blog and saw on the comments that you had met me, and then I looked at your blog, which is super cute by the by, and I really did meet you! Haha, small world. So, just thought I would say hi, and I hope it is okay I looked at your blog, you have such a cute family!
such a bummer about the camera. glad you got some camping ones though. looks like fun! i told alan i really want to go to next years homecoming. he said if we get a dang job we can go, so here's hoping!
No way!!!
I didn't know ya'll were camping. We thought about doing that, but we've never been camping as a couple or as a family.
What do you do during the day with all your stuff? Do you have to pack everything up again? Did you camp all the nights that you were there?
Karla,
Our oldest two LOVE camping!! and Glen Maury camp ground was $22 a night... so much easier on the wallet than the 60 (or even 80+) at the BV hotel etc... We only stayed over friday night, camp ground was first come, first served...so we left home early and went to the camp ground first and set up our tent. we kept all the important things in our car. It was fun, but cold at night, i think when Brinley is older it will be 'more' fun... she had a hard time being out of her crib...
we are actually looking forward to doing it again! we'll save a spot next to us for your tent!
Post a Comment