Ingredients:
- 1 roasted chicken, (like the one from Costco or Sam's Club.) or Shredded or 2-3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded. (I like the roasted chicken flavor best, and it's SO easy, bring home and shred!)
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese*
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- I can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4-5 green onions, chopped
- Fresh cilantro leaves, chopped (to taste)
- Tomatoes, Chopped (I like chopped canned tomatoes)
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
Directions:
Heat chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and cream cheese in a large pot. Stir with wire whisk until smooth. Add chicken and all remaining ingredients. Heat through and serve with cheese, avocado, salsa, chips, or whatever you like!
*Note- if you don't like creamy soups, leave out cream cheese and this is still a delicious soup!
1 comment:
YUMMY! i love this kidn of soup and have always wanted an easy version. thank you! :) happy halloween! it snowed here in Utah today. crazy, right? :p
Post a Comment