11.03.2011

Flynn Rider Costume...

Since Caitlin was going to be Rapunzel for Halloween this year, i thought it would be fun for Will be Flynn Rider (aka Eugine!) NO FLYNN RIDER COSTUMES ANYWHERE...

So i thought... "Mmmm, I could make the costume." My Creative senses went on a spree to Goodwill and this is what we found to recreate the "Rider" look... I impressed myself!
Found a Gap fleece jacket like this for $3.00



cut the sleeves and Zipper off like this...

traced fabric out of arm pieces to cover the 'gap' logo and create the cool vest look...

Goodwill also had this leather purse that is so "satchel like". I trimmed and tied the straps together with a metal gromets and fabric... (it not only held a crown on Trunk or Treat night, but also lots of CANDY!)

Found this white dress shirt, trimmed the collar off...
some buttons, a belt and some hand-me-down boots and brown leggings from his sister and Waaahhh-La!
i had some fabric left over from the straps of the purse... so i sewed it on the top of the boots to create that flap-man-boot-look...
So cute!!

No comments: