2.15.2008

Actors Cast for 'Twilight' Movie... (update)


OK, a friend sent this to me... and she got it off the 'twilight lexacon'... i still have to 'google' most of these actors to make sure they all can really act before i approve this... but ya know... the show must go on...


most of you are thinking... you'll be happy when this thing is over... so i'll stop posting stuff about 'Twilight' but... just look up the word 'obsession' in the dictionary... yeah, my face holding a 'Twilight' book... sitting at my computer reading ABOUT 'Twilight' stuff... oh, and i'm smiling!

What is it about these books that make it so good!? you should read and find out for yourself!
ha.

4 comments:

Jodee said...

Not too bad so far. I'm as obsessed as you - or at least close! Thanks for the update. I may have to read Twilight and the Midnight Sun excerpt again before the movie comes out.

Kevin said...

Very exciting!

Amy

J, E, M & I said...

Yeah ...I'm on that same band wagon!!!They are so great!

Shelby said...

Ok Amanda, I know we don't know eachother that well, but I am a HUGE fan, almost scary fan of the Twilight series! I will enjoy any and all posts about Twilight! I have read the series twice and am making myself wait to read it again! I was so happy to read this about you and instantly feel a kinship!