2.19.2008

Family Photo Time!


Well, here you have it! Official Press Release was today and here are the family photos of 'The Cullens". My favorite one is the one where they are all walking towards the camera... (ha! Actually, i think it's kind of goofie, but notice how none of them are showing their teeth! Ah!)
... but at least we are that much closer to Dec. 12!
Whooo-Hooo!


Peter Facinelli as Carlisle, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, Jackson Rathbone as Jasper, Nikki Reed as Rosalie, Ashley Greene as Alice and Kellan Lutz as Emmett.

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Seriously, I was just going to your blog to leave you a comment on your other Twilight post that there was a new press release/picture gallery. Of course, you beat me to it!

Kevin said...

Wow thanks for keeping me updated. I think the last photo is my favorite. The walking one is a bit on the dorky side.

I love the new header and the family photos on the side.

Amy

Panda said...

Hi! Finally checking out your blog...love it! Your family is so cute. I am totally into the Twilight series (my bf's cousin is actually the author!), but I wish they picked a better looking Edward...nothing how I imagined him in my dreams ;-)