2.14.2008

Kid's Room: Moved In! YES!

Justin and I are happy to announce that the kids are back in their own room now... and we are so happy with the way it is looking... we'd thought we'd share some pictures! (mind we still need some art work on the walls... but we'll get there soon.


The first day we put the rug down, they kids were so happy, the brought all their stuffed animals out and started running around in circles... it was pretty fun. So, here's our full picture of the rug, that we got on super deal at Pottery Barn Kids, plus it was the floor model... extra 10% off. I love a good find and I think it just 'makes' this room!

Changing table/Dresser, and rocking chair...


3 comments:

Kevin said...

What a cute room.

Jodee said...

So cute! I love the rug. You're amazing.

J, E, M & I said...

Great Job! It looks really Nice!