
Just wanted to share... that my sister Amy had her adorable number two on Tuesday, Feb 19...
Little Miss Ada... (Our First Niece!)
10 lbs 2 oz
We are so thrilled for you guys... We are so glad she's finally here!!!!
If your interested in seeing more pictures... you can click on Amy and Kevin to the right...
2 comments:
Ok, I just about had a heart attack when I looked at your blog for the first time and saw a brand new baby! Did I miss something?? Read on . . . neice. Ok, you guys aren't in trouble for not telling me.
Thanks for the link Justin!
Hahaaa... That's pretty funny... no we'd deffinitly call you to tell you the good news... if it were us... it's still only the four of us... (well, five if you include the dog! ha.) we have out hands full for the time being! :)
Post a Comment