4.28.2009

Coo-Coo for... What?

After watching morning cartoons for about 30 minutes one morning, Caitlin came running to me... this was our conversation that just made me laugh.

Caitlin: "Mommy! I saw cereal on the TV... and it was Chocolate!"
Me: "Oh yeah? Was it called Coco Puffs?"
Caitlin: YES! We need to go to the store and get some when Daddy gets home! OK?"

**************

So, a week later. 7:30 am. looken' for some breakfast, I open the pantry... "sure... why not" I pore myself a bowl of Coco Puffs... (no one else will eat them.) I sit down... start to eat.

Caitlin looks over at me and says, "Mom, that cereal is just for kids!"

4 comments:

Lauren said...

that cereal is for kids, and the young at heart. Have at it!

Panda said...

cute story...and 16 DAYS left?! good luck mama!!

Alan and Kiersten said...

ok that is way too cute! i love it!

Danielle Hacking said...

Cute story! Kids say the funniest things... how are you? 13 days... good luck with everything!