5.01.2009

Dear Baby,

Feel free to come anytime now.
Today, if possible.
We are ready for you!
Much love and excitement,
Mom and Dad

9 comments:

Sunshine Promises said...

Ain't that the truth. Toward the end you are just holdin' on for dear life, waiting for the swollen appendage phase to be over.

I'm rootin' for ya, girl. I hope I'm not far behind.

Amy said...

oh, so sweet. yes baby please come for your mommy.

Stapletons said...

AMEN!

Alan and Kiersten said...

oh baby! come soon! i can't wait to see pictures! hang in there mama!

Lauren said...

I am coaching your little one from a far. I must admit I am envious of how little time you have left.

Danielle Hacking said...

Getting so close! I can' wait to meet your sweet little girl! Good luck with everything! Love you guys!

J, E, M & I said...

Hang in there! Soon I'm sure after last night...

emily said...

You're so funny! I can't wait to see pictures of another adorable Cracroft baby!

Brooke said...

WE are so excited for your new baby to get here!! Hopefully soon. I thought Bayla would never get here, but she was a good girl and came on her due date. I have a little something for the sweet baby. So when she gets here we'll bring you some dinner and the gift.