5.21.2009

If You're an American Idol Fan...

READ THIS... http://austindm.blogspot.com/2009/05/american-spectacle.html
My amazingly halarious friend, Austin wrote up this review on last nights show... I couldn't have said it better! LOVE IT!
Whoo0-hooo, for Kris Allen, American Idol season 8!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

What will we all do now that Idol is over?

I am so excited Kris Allen won. He does seem like a truly genuine guy. Who couldn't support that?

J, E, M & I said...

Your friend is soooo funny!

Cristi said...

Oh. My. GOSH. !!! That was the BEST sum-up of the finale ever!! I read every single word and was nodding along to every single word!!

And YAY for Kris Allen! Woo hoo!!!

I may have to post this link on my blog too. Just too perfect!!

Amy said...

Yeah for Kris!

Austin said...

thanks for the kind words, Amanda. hope you enjoyed it as much as i did. :)

Alan and Kiersten said...

ha ha...austin kills me. that was awesome. loved it!