5.07.2009

She's here!

Announcing our safe arrival...

Our baby Brinley was born just moments ago... Here are the stats & a pic:

Time: Born @ 12:43 p.m.

Weight: 6 lbs. 6 ozs.

Length: 19"

Mom and daughter are healthy! Thanks for your love and prayers!

Love,

Justin & Amanda


Here's a pic! (Attached) More to come on our blog shortly (http://thecracrofts.blogspot.com/)

15 comments:

Danielle Hacking said...

She is so beautiful, congrats! We are so happy for you guys!

Lauren said...

Congratulations you guys! I could see the family resemblance instantly. What a cute little bundle!!!!!

May I also say I am impressed with your prompt blogging also. . . Thanks for sharing!

Cherry Blossoms said...

Oh! She is gorgeous! You did know that my sisters name is Brinley...right? So weird! I love the name!!!! Congrats again you guys!

laura s. said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for your family. She's beautiful!

Candice J said...

Congratulations!! She's very beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jessica said...

Congrats!!! She's a beauty!

Stapletons said...

You beat me! I'm so glad for you!
She's perfect! Congratulations!!
Love, Katie and Family

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I love the name Brinley!

Brooke said...

Congrats! She's a doll! Can't wait to meet her soon. Glad to hear mom and baby are doing well.

Mary said...

Congratulations! She looks like she's smiling already, just like a Cracroft. Good luck!

Adrianne said...

congratulations! Hope that you are all doing well! Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Rachey-Foo said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the happy family!! she is beautiful and is going to be so spoiled with so much love. :) Amanda, hope you get feeling better soon!! we love ya! and our twilight moms miss you too!!

Cristi said...

Congrats, you guys! She is a BEAUTIFUL gem!!!!

Alan and Kiersten said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! she is so beautiful! i'm so glad that everything went well. and i LOVE her name! can't wait to see more pictures!