like the Rain...
I love how they are still in their PJs... sooooo excited to get out and walk around in the rain... they didn't want to waste anytime changing! ha. In the picture below, Caitlin is singing "Rain, Rain go away... come back another day..." She loves her rain coat from Grammy and Papa and rain boots from Nans and Pops! They've got the cutest Grandparents in the world!
NapsYes, it's another "Sleeping Will" picture. Will asked for some popcorn for snack time and sat down at the table to eat it (or rather, crush it up.) A few minutes later I came back into the kitchen... and he looked at me and said, "I'm tired." I told him to take his blankie and go lay down on his bed...
I guess this is as far as he got! (notice the popcorn on the floor. ha.)
Caitlin is so cute with Brinley. After asking if she could hold her... she sat down in the chair, I was about to hand her the baby and she said... "No! I need the bagel!" It took me a while to figure out she actually meant she wanted the Boppy pillow... Cute.

Priceless...
... I think it's time to take Will to the P-A-R-K!
... I think it's time to take Will to the P-A-R-K!CABIN!
What better way to kick off the summa' than with a good ol' trip to the Cracroft favorite get-a-way in the trees! We HEART you cabin... looking forward to many fun trips, memories and 'mallows this summer!
love the eyes Binsters... work that double chin! :)








9 comments:
You look like you've been super busy! I bet three keeps you plenty busy! Cute pictures, can't wait to come see you guys (here one day soon)!
There are so many adorable pictures! I don't know which is my favorite!! Brinley is sooo cute!
ohh the picture of Cairlin feeind Brinley is TOO CUTE!! and kissing her forehead. i'm melting. so adorable!!
ok those pics out in the rain in their pjs are awesome. and i love how cute caitlin is with brinley. but best of all is that last picture of brinley...awesome.
Awe!!!! I don't know a cuter family. So cute, and gutsy. Camping at three weeks?! I am impressed. I don't think I will be that adventurous. (Probably for my comfort, not the baby's.)
Amanda - you put Wonder Woman to shame!! I love pictures of kids with their new brother or sister - it just tugs at the heart strings. Brinley is beautiful!!
awww...congrats on your new baby girl! I loved the pics....that pics is hilarious of your little man in the swing!! trey has been into everything baby lately too! i need to make a post of it...hilarious. congrats again!
HA HA HA HA HA! Great photo of Brinley at the end there.
B is starting to look a lot like her siblings now that she is a little older. Cute pictures of the family.
Post a Comment