7.08.2009

Blessing Day...

Brinley Jayne



Before I took this picture, I said to my Grandma... "Look your baby is holding my baby!" She thought that was pretty special!

14 comments:

Lauren said...

Beautiful Baby. Beautiful Photographs. Congrats you guys!

Cherry Blossoms said...

She is GORGEOUS! Congrats you guys!

Sunshine Promises said...

She's beautiful, friends. What a precious day. Bennett's blessing is this Sunday and we are so looking forward to it.

Also, LOVE the middle name (and spelling). If Bennett would have been a girl, he would have been named Jayne (good 'ole family name). Classic and Timeless.

Jodee said...

She's beautiful!

Justin said...

This was SUCH a special day!

Danielle Hacking said...

She es so precious! Loved reading all of of your posts, and thanks for the email, I'll write back soon! Hope you guys are doing well!

Alan and Kiersten said...

oh my gosh, she looks SO BEAUTIFUL! and so do you amanda! what a precious little baby! and i love the one with justin holding her.

Lisa said...

she is so beautiful!! the dress is gorgeous too. hope to see you soon so i can hold her!

Rachey-Foo said...

what beautiful pictures!! congratulations on your newest arrival. she is so precious and i love seeing new pics of her. :)

Charitons said...

What a neat set of pictures to remember such an important day. All beautiful!

Brooke said...

She looked beautiful! She is lucky to have such a great family :)

Stapletons said...

Beautiful beautiful! glad you got some neat pictures of her special day.

Heather and Adam Parry said...

I am a little bummed we missed church fast Sunday. it looks like it was a wonderful day. The pictures are so precious. Congrats!!

Amy said...

Baby B is so pretty! Wish I could have been there for the special day.